A hairy groin is not a difficult task to clean up. For males, above the penis and below the belly button, most of the thick hair tends to grow. Some amount of hair even grows above the balls (testicles) and at the base of the penis. Pubic hair grows in both males and females at the age of puberty. The hair around the genitals is beneficial for health as:
- It reduces the risk of being infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
- It helps to reduce scratches & cuts in the sensitive skin area and helps to prevent any severe skin-related conditions such as folliculitis.
The removal of the men’s hair by trimming or shaving is known as manscaping. The removal of the beneficial hair around the genitals can cause problems such as irritation, itching, pimples, rashes, blisters, etc. But it must be hygiene, as the thick hair around the balls can cause bacterial and fungal growth, which can cause serious skin infections. Therefore, to be hygienic and to reduce the risk of totally removing the pubic hair, men can trim down and minimize the length of the hair grown using various body groomers for balls. Also, it’s useful because the hair will not quickly grow out there and the re-growth depends upon the individual’s body.
Topics Covered In This Article
- 1 Features to consider when you buy Best Body Groomer For Balls
- 2 1- Manscaped Trimmer Nuts and Bolts 2.0:
- 3 2- Philips Norelco Bodygroom BG7030/49
- 4 3- Panasonic ER-GK60-S Body Groomer and Trimmer:
- 5 4. Manscaped Lawn Mower 3.0:
- 6 5. Philips Norelco 5100:
Features to consider when you buy Best Body Groomer For Balls
Before investing money in trimmers for balls shaving, it is also necessary to do research on various features of the trimmer. Some of the features to look for before buying are:
- The manhood hair is coarse and needs a powerful machinery unit for shaving the balls.
- The blades should be sharp, hypoallergenic, and preferably made out of stainless steel to prevent rusting.
- The trimmer should be waterproof.
- It should be cordless to facilitate a wide range of motion and for ease in portability.
- It should come with better attachments to optimize according to the user.
- It should not be more voluminous or heavier to handle. It ought to be sturdy and compact.
Here are some of the best shaver for manscaping that are waterproof for Top results.
1- Manscaped Trimmer Nuts and Bolts 2.0:
It comes with The Lawn Mower 2.0 which is a sophisticated and compact trimmer, built with a powerful unit to manscape. It has auto adjustable guard and can be easily cleaned with water.
The Crop Preserver is a deodorant cum moisturizer which lubricates and restores humidity in the sensitive area. It also comes with a handy Magic Mat which is useful in cleaning and preventing spillover all around the bathroom.
It is Ergonomically Designed Powerful Waterproof Manscaping Trimmer.
If you have sensitive skin, it is not for you. The blades are very sharp that even a careless movement can nick you off and make you bleed.
2- Philips Norelco Bodygroom BG7030/49
It has five adjustable lengths and self-sharpening blades without changing the attachment.
With an ergonomic handle, it is convenient to use and delivers lengthy battery life.
This trimmer is not designed for you if you need a compact, easy to go device. It is bulkier and big enough to destroy the comfort experience.
After charging for 60 minutes, you can use it for straight 80 minutes or more.
3- Panasonic ER-GK60-S Body Groomer and Trimmer:
Panasonic is the leading brand serving the market with its high-quality product for decades. Here Panasonic brings you wonderful and one of the best razor for shaving balls with adorable features that makes it rank first in our list.
It features a skin protective blade system for safe and gentle trimming. Hypoallergenic blades prevent irritation of the skin post trimming. Round blades are capable of capturing and giving a precise trim close to 0.1 mm for an ultimate smooth feel. The ergonomic design of the Trimmer makes the best manscaping trimmer.
The sure-grip handle is easy to use and quick to reach on hard to reach places. It had a V-shaped trimmer head for armpits, glutes, and more. It comes with three attachments and its easy to clean with water. Its 100% waterproof so that you can use in dry as well as wet places and of course it’s Cordless too.
4. Manscaped Lawn Mower 3.0:
Experience the best grooming routine with the help of this product. Unlike the ordinary trimmers, it is designed exclusively to fit into the palm of your hand. The adjustable comb makes sure that the trim is even and clean.
You have to charge the trimmer fully before using it. It takes almost 90 minutes to get charged. The Lawn Mower 3.0 gives you the chance of using ceramic snap-in blades and have a comfortable, healthy, neat, and clean shave. It is needless to say that you have to be very careful when it comes to shaving to testicles. So, do not forget to change the blades regularly to keep it rust-free.
One more thing to add, then there will be a small light in the trimmer which will be blinking in the time of charging. It becomes ready to use when the blinking stops.
5. Philips Norelco 5100:
A new feature called Turbo boost allows you to cut the most bushy area of your body, with ease.
It has outperformed all other grooming tools in performance.
This head to toe lithium powered trimmer will give you the exact look that you want. Contouring and creating fine lines are a few of its specialities.
How to shave your dick?
- The hair growing on the balls can be easily groomed using scissors, trimmers, razors, hair removal creams (depilatories), and professional waxing or sugaring for temporary results. Out of all the techniques, the best way to shave testicles is by using trimmers with multifunctional abilities. These are the best tools for manscaping. There are several amazing trimmers available on the market that provide men with ball shaving and dick trimming solutions.
What is the best trimmer for pubic hair / What is the best tool for manscaping/Best Body Groomer For Balls?
- Visit our Review page for the best shaver for manscaping.